FAQ for Candidate
1. What is Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair ?
Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair is a targeted hiring platform that showcase company's career opportunities for individual who is looking for logistic and wholesale trade related job opportunities.
2. What you can do in this Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair?
The e-Career Fair allows jobseeker to access and apply for multiple jobs. In addition, there are various functions that can aid you to stand out among the other applicants:
3. How long is the duration for this Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair ?
The Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair is from 1 Dec 2017 – 28 Feb 2018
4. Where to register for candidate account.
Login to www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com to register for a jobseeker account.
5. Who can apply for logistic and wholesale trade e-career fair?
The logistic & wholesale trade e-career fair is open to all Singaporean and Singapore PR.
6. How do I know if the employers are available for chat?
Login to www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com and go to the company booth page. There is an icon that will indicate if the employer is either online or offline.
If the green icon is displayed, the employer is currently online.
If the red icon is displayed, the employer is currently offline.
Note: Candidate must “Login” using the registered account for the e-career fair to start the chatting session with the potential employer.
7. Can I login to the mobile phone to chat with employer?
No. For better user experience, please login using laptop or PC to chat with employer.
8. Can I chat with more than one employers concurrently?
Yes. You can chat with multiple employers concurrently.
9. If the employer I’m interested is currently offline, what should I do?
If the employer is offline, you can leave a message. Simply fill up the form and an email notification will be sent to the employer.
10. How do I access the video interview?
The video interview function can only be accessible if a company initiates a video interview with you. You will receive an email notification to alert you. Simply accept or reject the interview session under the “Schedule Interview” tab. At the scheduled date and time, login to the portal under “Schedule Interview”, login to complete the video interview session. Standby at the portal as the employer will call the interview session. Simply accept the call from employer to start the video interview session.
11. Can I use mobile phone to attend the video interview?
For better user experience, please login using the laptop or PC and attend the video interview session.
12. How do I know my interview status and if I’m shortlisted?
You will be receiving a schedule interview email invite from employer. Follow the steps mentioned in the email to accept / reject on the interview.
13. I have not heard from any company. What should I do?
Please allow 2 -4 week after you submitted your job application for companies to contact you. Failing which, you may want to look for other jobs via other channels. For employment assistance, you can approach e2i at e2i centres 80, Jurong Street 21, Level 2, Singapore 609607 or via hotline +65 6474 0606.