FAQ for Employer
1. What is Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair?
The objective of Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair is to provide as a platform for jobseeker to explore more opportunity in logistic and wholesale trade sectors.
2. What is the participating criteria for the Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair?
3. How long is the duration for Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair?
The Logistic and Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair is from 1 Dec 2017 – 28 Feb 2018.
4. Where do I register for an employer job posting account
Login to www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com to register for an employer job posting account.
5. How can I change the contact person or reset my account?
If there is any change of email address or person in-charge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for necessary actions or reset account.
6. I have posted the job online. Will it be reflected on the portal immediately?
No. Once the job is posted, the portal administrator will review the job posting to assess if it fulfil the requirements. Do give us up to 2 days to approve / reject the job posting.
7. Will I get notified if there is job application sent to me?
Yes. You will get notified via email when there is job application sent to you. You are required to login to the system @ www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com to indicate / update the application status to: Shortlisted, Hired, Reject or Arrange Interview.
8. I cannot view candidates’ contact details.
Employer is required to login to the system and go to “Application” and update candidate’s application status to “Shortlisted” to view their contact details.
9. How do I access and schedule video interview?
You are required to login to the system at www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com . Shortlist the candidate that you will like to arrange an interview with under “schedule interview” tab. Login to the system at the allocated interview time and click “Attend interview” to start a video interview session.
10. Who can call for the video interview session?
Only employer can initiate to call / end the interview session.
11. Can I use mobile phone to conduct video interview?
For better user experience, please login using the laptop or PC to attend the video interview session.
12. When can I chat with candidate?
Login to www.logistic-wholesale.e2i.findsgjobs.com and go to the company booth page and login. Your chat status will automatically change to online status. There is an icon that will show that the employer is currently online or offline. All the chat sessions are initiated by candidates.
13. Can I have multiple chat session with candidate?
Yes, you can have multiple chat session with different job seeker concurrently.
14. Can I login to the mobile phone to conduct the chat session with candidate?
No. For better user experience, please login using laptop or PC to conduct the chat.
15. Do I need to update the interview status for all candidates that have applied to my company?
Yes, you will need to update the interview status for all candidates that have submitted their applications to you.
16. When is the deadline to update candidate application status?
You are required to update the candidate application status via My Application at the end of the event.
17. If I’m facing technical issues using the Logistic & Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair, who can I contact?
If you are facing issues using the Logistic & Wholesale Trade e-Career Fair, simply call in to findsgjobs.com at 65-66344468 or email to email@example.com for further queries.